As we celebrate the culinary month of April, join us for a culinary expedition that will provide different dimension to your travel experience!
Let us travel, eat and learn as we fly to the home of the majestic Mayon Volcano. Discover the process of making "pili". Learn how to cook authentic "Camalig pinangat" and "Guinobatan longganiza". Savor the flavor of "laing" pasta. Taste the difference of "dinuguan" cooked with charred coconut milk. Harvest your own sea urchin and sea grapes and eat them fresh from the sea. Have lunch on a bamboo raft floating on the azure ocean. Experience the captivating firefly dinner cruise and other gastronomic adventures!
Package cost: P18,500 per person based on twin sharing
Limited slots only and will be based on a first come first-served basis due to airline seats and hotel room availability.
Experience and share the fun with your family and friends!
Day 1: Pilar-Donsol, Sorsogon
Check-in at the airport by 6:00 a.m.
Departure time from Manila: 8:10 a.m.
Arrival time in Legazpi: 9:10 a.m.
- Sea urchin harvesting at Panumbagan Sandbar
- Seagrapes harvesting at Panlatuan Cove
- Lunch on a floating bamboo raft
- Check in at Vitton Resort
- Freshen up and rest
- Firefly dinner cruise
- Back to the resort
Day 2: Daraga-Guinobatan-Camalig, Albay
- Breakfast at the Resort / Check-out
- Visit to Daraga Church
- Stop at Cagsawa Ruins
- Lunch at 1st Colonial Grill
- Cooking demo of an heirloom recipe (Guinobatan’s longganisa)
- Visit to Sumlang Lake
- Cooking demo of an heirloom recipe (Camalig’s pinangat)
- Dinner at Cena Una
- Check-in at Oriental Hotel
Day 3: Legazpi, Albay | Depart for Manila
Check-in at the airport by 1:30 p.m.
Departure time from Legazpi: 2:50 p.m.
Arrival Time in Manila: 3:50 p.m.
- Breakfast at hotel / Check-out
- Pili-making demo / shop for pili products
- Stop at DJC Halo-Halo (on pax account)
- Shopping for local products
- Lunch at Ysabelle’s and try the specialty cuisines of ALMASOR (Albay-Masbate-Sorsogon)
- Check-in at the airport
Book your Food Holidays now at EatYourHistory@FoodHolidays.ph
Contact: (63-2) 994-6636 | 0918-9001415 or register on our Facebook by clicking on the link here: https://www.facebook.com/events/967414086683810/
Emailcast to more than 10,000 online guests worldwide by:
Department of Tourism - Region III (Central Luzon)
G/F Marlim Mansions Hotel Bldg., Diamond Subd., Balibago, Angeles City, , Philippines
Phone: (63 45) 625-8525 / 458-2358
Recipient (Best Ecotourism Project - Mt. Pinatubo): PATA Gold Intl Award 2001, Kalakbay Natl Award 2001, ASEANTA Intl Award 2002
MORE THAN 28-M online visitors have visited this site since 2007. Find out why.