BICOL: The Coco Spice Tour
21-23 April 2017, Friday-Sunday
Looking for beyond-the-usual experiences?
Join us for the BICOL Coco Spice Adventures!
Let us take you to the home of the majestic Mayon Volcano. Discover the process of making pili.
Learn how to cook authentic Camalig pinangat and Guinobatan longganiza. Taste the difference of dinuguan cooked with charred coconut milk. Harvest your own sea urchin and eat them fresh from the sea. Have lunch on a bamboo raft floating on the azure sea. Experience the captivating firefly cruise and other exciting adventures!
Day 1: Sorsogon
- Sea urchin harvesting at Panumbagan Sandbar
- Chill out by the beach or go snorkeling
- Lunch on a floating bamboo raft
- Check in at Siama Hotel
- Freshen up and rest
- Dinner at the hotel
- Curated Firefly Cruise
Day 2: Albay
- Breakfast at the Resort / Check-out
- Visit Bascaran for Abanico production deom – witness an age old cultural craftsmanship while providing income to a local community
- Visit to Daraga Church
- Stop at Cagsawa Ruins
- Lunch at 1st Colonial Grill
- Cooking demo of an heirloom recipe, Guinobatan’s longganisa
- Visit to Sumlang Lake
- Cooking demo of an heirloom recipe, Camalig’s pinangat
- Check-in at Oriental Hotel
Day 3: Albay | Depart for Manila
- Breakfast at the Hotel / Check-out
- Stop by at the Pili factory for shopping
- Stop at DJC Halo-Halo (on pax account)
- Shopping for local products
- Lunch at Ysabelle’s
- Check-in at the airport
- Roundrip airfare Manila-Legazpi-Manila
- Airconditioned transportation
- Specially-designed and guided tour by Clang Garcia
- Cooking demonstration of century-old recipes
- Meals (2 Breakfast | 3 Lunch | 1 Dinner)
- Accommodations for 3 Days / 2 Nights
1st Night at Siama Hotel, Sorsogon
2nd Night at Oriental Hotel, Legazpi
Regular Rate for full payment on or before 15 March 2017
Twin Sharing: P 17,000 per person
Triple Sharing: P 14,000 per person
Single Occupancy: P 21,000 per person
Late Registration Rate for full payment 16 Mar 2017 or until seats are open.
Twin Sharing: P 19,000 per person
Triple Sharing: P 16,000 per person
Single Occupancy: P 23,000 per person
Gratuity fee of P 300 per participant will be requested.
Tour payment may be deposited at the bank accounts below. To confirm the booking, please send a copy of the deposit slip via private message the Facebook Page of Food Holidays or email it at EatYourHistory@FoodHolidays.com
Or register on our Facebook page by clicking on the link below.
Emailcast to more than 10,000 online guests worldwide by:
Department of Tourism - Region III (Central Luzon)
G/F Marlim Mansions Hotel Bldg., Diamond Subd., Balibago, Angeles City, Philippines
Recipient: PATA Gold Intl Award 2001, Kalakbay Natl Award 2001, ASEANTA Intl Award 2002 for Best Ecotourism Project
Log on: www.visitmyphilippines.com
MORE THAN 29 MILLION ONLINE GUESTS HAVE VISITED THIS SITE SINCE 2007. FIND OUT WHY!